the heart of Athena

You know when you meet someone, and you can't quite put your finger on what it is, but you know that they are good.  Maybe it was Dana's upfront, honest attitude from the moment we talked on the phone.  I was trying to quickly throw together a wedding, and honestly all I cared about was the photographer. She was the one.  After telling her my vision, she could see what I wanted. She nailed it.  Maybe it was the way my wedding photos turned out, and everytime i see them in my house I still get goosebumps.

 
Maybe it was the way she captured my daughter and I.  In a beautiful light, not too much. it was perfect

Maybe it was when she found out that Ashley and I were beginning our Athena Collective adventure, and she agreed to come and capture us!

She takes time out of her life for others (she even donates her rarely free time to the humane society - what a heart!). She is one of the best in Omaha, with so much respect from the photographer community. And she is going on the journey with us! During some of the Athena Collective events in the future Dana will be here, capturing the beautiful moments and memories we are building.  So keep posted to see the images she captures and while you are on your toes waiting for some new images in the future please, please, please check out this dream of a woman and her blog! http://danadamewood.com/blog/

1 comment: